Application For Installation & Removal Of Article 88 (Mig 29 Engine)
This device is a three cable lifting mechanism equipped with the assemblies providing Engine suspended from the cables with 4 degrees of freedom. The device with its base is installed and secured in the Aircraft fuselage at three points ; one front point and the other two rear points. The device comprises of several critical parts like hand wheel, lever, beams. swaged cable, lifting mechanism, safety handle base, front and rear suspension etc.
Lifting mechanism housed inside beam is as such very critical terms as a composite block as nut with inside threads which rotates on screwed horizontal shaft. To introduce fast and smooth rotation as well friction-less movement, balls are placed inside the nut threads and screwed horizontal shaft. To actuate the mechanism, safety handle is rotated while lowering the engine counter clockwise.
- Lifting capacity : 1200 kgf
- Height of lift : 850 mm
- Horizontal displacement Of Engine : 25 mm
- Extra of rear cable wrt Front cable : 40 mm
- Turn of the Engine wrt Longitudinal axis : 5 deg
- Cable travel per one handle turn : 10 mm
- Force applied to safety handle : 5 Kgf
- Time for lifting Engine : 5 minutes
Engine Hoisting Device For IL-76
Engine hoisting device consists of Hand winch with rod, frame and the spread bar with the fitting attachment to the aircraft pylon and to the engine.
- Lifting capacity : 3200 Kgf
- Weight of Hoisting devices : 259 Kgf
- Cables specification :
- Len – 15 M
- Diameter – 5 mm
- Max load – 500 Kgf